quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Monday, April 18, 2011

God is great. All the time.

I came to a realization last night.
About myself.
About life.

We had a great worship service at Identity last night with Mr. Adam Jack Marcus playing for us...
and when I say great I really mean great.

Better than the worship service for me, though, was sitting in the sanctuary hours later with him, TJ, and Ryan, listening to him play the piano while we all sang songs.
Beautiful songs.
To our Lord and Savior.

Beyond my captivation over Adam's piano playing (and later guitar playing, too),
it gave me a bit of a revelation about myself and my life.

(shocking that I would have a revelation, right?)
(seems to happening a lot lately)

(but hey... better to be learning daily than never at all)


It's late, and I'm tired,
so I will blog more on it later,
but I haven't stopped smiling or being happy about this most recent revelation all day.

...which brings me to my basic point for this particular blog...

God is great.  All the time.
and all the time...
God is great.


I don't really think much else can be said after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment