quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love.

This one's going to be short and sweet...
cause it's getting close to 1:00 A.M., and I am getting a wee bit sleepy...
so here goes...

Mr. Wonderful is finally moved down here to Sweet Home Alabama,
and after a rocky first week of
      emotions,
excitement,
              love,
        grief,
                  anxiety,
and many others
we have emerged and couldn't be happier.


To put it short and sweet:

"I'm in love!  I'm in love!  And I don't care who knows it!" - Buddy the Elf




 Here's a little picture of us from the road.  :)

(Me, Mr. Wonderful, his sister Marybeth, and his brother-in-law Todd)




 

Love, me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment