quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Breathing? What's that again?

It's been a while, and I would love to say that I'm back to post something wonderful... and amazing... and life-changing...

...but I'm not.

My life has been the craziest, most hectic thing EVER for the last month and a half.

I've even thought I might lose it a couple of times.

I had class Monday through Thursday the month of June from 8-12, then work 3-6 days a week.
I've had wedding planning going on since the end of April when Mr. Wonderful popped the question.
I've had small details to get in order (and those are probably the hardest for me to deal with) for both the wedding and the move into the apartment.
I've had moving Josh into the apartment on my brain.

It might seem like a short list to you, but I promise you... it's NOT.

I've literally felt like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Extreme, you may say...
...but you'd be wrong.

I'm busting my hump.
Day in, and day out.
Trying to find room in there to just... breathe.

...and it seems impossible.
It'll be there, though.
In just 24 short days, it will be there.
The breathing will resume, and it will be fresher and more peaceful breathing than I've ever done in my life thus far.

I will FINALLY be marrying the love of my life, and that, my friends, is worth ALL of this "not-breathing" time that I've been going through.

I might seem like a complainer, but it's not bad complaining (if it's even complaining).  I can promise you that.  It's the grandest "complaining" ever... because on that day, I will become Mrs. Wonderful.

I will marry my best friend and promise to love and cherish him for all the days of our lives.

I'll take 3 months of "not breathing" all over again if it means spending forever with him.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I say, "breathe now."

    Stop.
    Tell your mind you're stepping away from the buzzing and whirring and crazy bits.

    Look around.

    Then...

    breathe.

    Thank me later.

    Love,
    me

    ReplyDelete