quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Thursday, September 29, 2011

absence

'tis true what they say:
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."


I miss him.
More and more.
Every day.


Thanksgiving cannot get here fast enough.
I'm not sure that I have EVER looked forward to a Thanksgiving this much in my entire life.
Don't worry...
as soon as that plane ticket is purchased for that trip, you will all know.
There will be no avoiding that knowledge...
as it will be plastered here, on facebook... EVERYWHERE that I can make it known will be made known.

Absence...
it's true...

but absence isn't the only thing making my heart grow fonder.
The main factor there is a four letter word that I'll let you figure out on your own, as we have decided together we weren't saying out loud until we saw each other again... face to face.
(and no, that's not the reason I can't wait til Thanksgiving - that reason is just the incredible longing I have to be in his arms)

...but if I get to feel the feeling that I felt last time I saw him in the Denver airport all over again??

Well, then?  Then I would take absence any day.
Over and over if I have to.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment