quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The best place.

THIS:
Serenity
was exactly what I needed to read, at exactly the right time.
(...thank you, Paula.)

I have been getting uber frustrated at the smallest things for the past week and a half, almost two weeks.

I blame it on Mr. Wonderful's work trip and its seemingly-never-ending 'return home date' moves.

I need to calm down.
I need to relax.
I need to realize that things aren't always going to go as planned or the way that I - or we - might want them to.
I need to remember: it's in His hands.

He has a reason for why everything happens.

...and everything has worked out.


Mr. Wonderful will be on a flight tomorrow morning at 10:30 a.m. and will be returning to Birmingham at approximately 12:30 p.m., where he will then be greeted with a giant bear hug and some kisses from yours truly.  :)

Boy, do I need him here.
He has this amazing way of calming me down, whether I'm sad... or upset... or angry... or frustrated... or feeling any ol' feeling other than happy.
(and sometimes even to take me from happy to elated to over-the-moon)
It starts with gentle forehead kisses, and I wind up snuggled in his arms.

It's the best place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment