quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beyond happy.

Tonight, after finishing my school work and watching a movie, I suddenly realized that I haven't blogged in close to a month.

At first, I panicked...
why haven't I been blogging?  Is something wrong?

and then I thought to myself...
...wait a minute - there's is nothing wrong.
I'm perfectly happy right now.  Actually, beyond so.

and then I came to a new conclusion:
I haven't been writing because I've been too happy to write.

I have been preoccupied with happiness and contentment and learning the in's and out's of feeling loved again to worry about blogging lately... and I'm quite happy about that.  :)


I got back yesterday from a wonderful beach trip with my family, great friends, and the most amazing man.
Today, I took that amazing man to the airport to return to his home in Colorado.

Yep... he lives in Colorado.
and I live here in Alabama.
and somehow?
Somehow God has still blessed us with each other.
His wonders never cease to amaze me sometimes.

...did I mention how happy I am right now??
Because I don't remember ever being this happy in my life.
Ever.

and for now?
That's what everyone gets to know.

I'm beyond happy.

Does anything else really matter?? 
I don't think so.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment