quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

She's not in love with you at all.

On my lunch break today, I was texting with Paula about taking the girls to Breakfast with Santa.

She throws this random bit into our conversation-

PAULA:  "Oh and by the way, I overheard Ruth talking to Bells this morning..."
ME:  "Oh goodness... What was she saying?"
PAULA:  "She actually told her, 'when you see Lindi you can just let her know I'll be hogging her when we come to your room this afternoon...' it was the cutest thing ever"
ME:  "Awwe... I literally just giggled out loud like a small child. :)"
PAULA:  "She's not in love with you at all"

Sometimes, hearing how much a seven-year-old loves you is just what you need,
at precisely the right moment.
(and I grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment