quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Popsicles.

One-hundred.

Ninety-nine.

Ninety-eight...

...you know, someone told me that counting backwards from one-hundred would help you fall asleep. 

Tonight, that trick is failing miserably...

...so is counting sheep.
...so is laying in bed with my eyes closed (no television, no noise, nothing).
...so is constant movement of my feet - which generally works like a charm.

...and to top it all off, it's about 30 degrees below zero in this house right now.

Good thing I've always loved popsicles...

2 comments:

  1. NO WONDER YOU CANT SLEEP! YOUR EATING POPSICLES IN YOUR BED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha... I wasn't EATING popsicles!! I was turning into one!!

    ReplyDelete