quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tickle Me Lindi

As Ruthie began tickling me in the floor of my classroom today, I couldn't help but think about how much I'm going to miss that little girl when I move back home...

...her silly faces...
...her crazy dances...
...her smart antics...
...her cheerful laughter...

...and all of those things don't even come close to helping you understand the magnitude in which this child can have an impact on your life.

Good thing they have me "booked" all weekend so I get to spend as much time as possible with them.  ;)


Until then, continue to tickle me, Ruthie...
...til I'm blue in the face with laughter.
I'll let you.
I promise.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment