quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good weekend - here I come!

If you didn't know this already,
I've been pretty darn happy here lately.

Tomorrow?
Tomorrow I get to go to one of my favorite places:
Camp Sumatanga in Oneonta, Alabama.

I'm going to be leading the children's sessions for the weekend
(with help from one of my oldest friends)
and I absolutely cannot wait to get up there tomorrow.

It's going to be the beginning to a wonderful weekend,
filled with wonderful things:

                      being at Camp
                                                                    spending time with family
                                                                        and friends

                                          no school
                                          [cause it's the weekend]

         being outdoors
         - even if it is freezing -

and once I get home on Sunday,
I will get to see one other person that aids in my current state of -happiness-.


Looks like it's going to be a -good- weekend.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment