quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dreaming of... chemistry.

This is the fifth
(count that - fifth)
time I have opened this window this week,
and I'm just now writing.



Can you say sad??

I have had so much rolling around in my head,
and today iced the cake.
(seriously)


I have done so much studying for Chemistry this week that I haven't even been able to stop and take some time for myself.

I haven't been able to write.
I haven't been able to get to sleep when I've wanted.
I haven't been able to see any of my friends really.
I haven't even been able to spend time with my family (who I live with!).


Tomorrow is test day,
and I will never have been happier than when I walk up to that big, black Chem lab bench that is my teacher's classroom desk and hand in that test.

I have studied until I'm blue in the face.
I have attended a study session just about every day this week.
If I'm not prepared, then I don't know what prepared is.



(...so do me a favor and wish me luck.)

Perhaps being prepared won't feel entirely overrated... but more like a proverbial "bridge" to my own personal bouts of accomplishments for the week. 

(I did, after all, make an A on my math test today - even with all the Chemistry studying.)  :)


...and with that, I'm going to bed.
(probably dreaming of... well... Chemistry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment