quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dare I say... lost?... (gulp)

Something is happening...

...but I'm not sure what it is.




I haven't been writing.
(gasp)

It's not that there's not a ton of things going on in my life.
('cause there is plenty)
I honestly don't know what it is.

It can't be that I'm "afraid to express myself"...
(anyone who knows me even remotely knows that that would be an impossible feat)





I seem to have lost my creative writing juices.

If anyone finds them, return them to me ASAP. (please)
I'm beginning to feel a teensy bit...


...lost.
(and I don't like that - not even a little bit.)

1 comment:

  1. I hate when this happens. :( But don't worry, they always come back! Sending you happy positive writing vibes! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete