quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Saturday, March 26, 2011

yes - instead of no.

I found myself browsing through emails today and stumbled upon this:















...for those of you who don't remember, this is kind of along the same lines as what my New Year's resolution was - to stop saying "no" to being happy and start saying "yes."

I think that's why I took a picture of this portion of this magazine article.


I couldn't tell you what the article was about because it was months ago,
but somehow I don't think that that is what is so important about this particular portion of my frantic, scatter-brained, and somehow methodical thought process(es).

Why? you may ask...

(well, I'll tell you)
(just give me a cotton-pickin' second)
;)



There's things going on in my life right now that I know in my heart I need to start
"Saying yes when I'm feeling no"
about.

It's all ultimately about making ourselves happy, right?

Well, I think I know some things that will make me happy.
Not only right now but also in the long run.

And I think
       just maybe
that I'm going to start
                   saying yes
             (instead of no).


[Don't worry - I'll keep you updated on how it all turns out because, like you, I'm pretty dog-on curious how this, and other things, will work out.]

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment