quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Sunday, March 27, 2011

over and over (in my head)

I have had two lines
of one song
stuck
in my head.

All.

Night.

Long.


"You got a gypsy soul to blame,
and you were born for leaving,
born for leaving."

...and...

"Well, it's a windy road
when you're in the lost and found."

[thanks, Zac Brown Band for making it apparently so catchy]



I just haven't been able to pin point exactly why it's those two particular lines that got stuck in my head...

...maybe there's no rhyme or reason...

...maybe I relate...

...but I don't think I have a gypsy soul to blame for anything.

Not running from things is part of the saying "yes" instead of "no" thing.



...hmm...


I'm going to simmer on these thoughts for a little bit,
and then I'll get back to you...

Until then,
I will continue
to hum
the same two lines
over
    and
       over
          and
            over.

(and I think you get the point)

;)

1 comment:

  1. haha I do the same thing! You know there is a reason why you have those stuck in your head... maybe you should google it! haha

    ReplyDelete