quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mess with it... I dare you. ;)

This semester is killing me.

Well...

Chemistry.

Chemistry is killing me.

Right now, my main "drive" is coming from something beautiful.

This right here:














Know why??

Cause this is exactly where I intend to be as soon as this is over.
Literally, as soon as it's over.

I intend on finding some way to literally take my last final for the semester,
walk back to my car in the 13th Avenue deck,
pop in disk 1 of my most favorite-est CD's (from Paula),
and
drive
until
I reach
the beach.

That's my plan.
I dare anyone to mess with it.  ;)


(that's right... I do.)
(and I nod)

No comments:

Post a Comment