quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Monday, January 24, 2011

Because I choose to be.

After a bit to reflect and ponder,

(my first blog tonight was more to vent - this one is me thinking with a clear and focused mind)

my frustrations dissipate. 
My angst fades.
And my optimism returns.

...life is about the twists and turns.
It's not a cruel joke.

Things really are as good as they seem.
(for the most part.)


There might not be a smile on my face right now,
but I know a few things:

Tomorrow the sun will shine.
Tomorrow I will feel the wind against my cheeks.
Tomorrow, something/someone will make me laugh.
Tomorrow, something/someone will make me smile.
And tomorrow... 

I will be happy.
(because I choose to be)
(does there really have to be another reason?)

No comments:

Post a Comment