quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Sunday, January 23, 2011

So simple, so easy, so perfectly perfect.

So, I didn't take this picture myself because...
...well...
I'm no longer in Gulf Breeze to be able to do so.

But I thought I'd share a picture of one (well, two) of the things that make me happy:


















I gave Ruthie a copy of Moosetache by Margie Palatini for Christmas.
[if you haven't read it, you should - it's probably my favorite children's book]

Since their Christmas wasn't until yesterday, she just opened it...

...and I wake up to this picture being on Facebook.


Her mom asked her to entertain her sister for a few minutes,
and this is how she found them.
(makes your heart smile, right?) 
(It definitely did mine.)


It was just so... "so simple, so easy, so perfectly perfect."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment