quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Failure to comply.

School started back today.

I'm officially a student at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
(but I did fail to comply with their request that we "proudly wear our Blazer Green" - I wore my new Alabama t-shirt that Logan gave me for Christmas) ;)

I was just looking back at notes I took today, including in my trusty journal...
...and you know what I learned today that seemed more important than making notes on the syllabus (that I could read for myself)??

(and these are direct quotes from my journal today)


lilac pants - never to be worn by men
     [it's just disturbing on so many levels]


...and...


...must find a cure for boredom
     (especially in class)



No, I'm not kidding about the lilac pants.
There was a guy there with them on.
Not a joke.
(giggle)

...but tomorrow...

I think perhaps my teachers should cover something just a bit more interesting.
...don't you??

(and I nod, assuredly)


CLEARLY, I wasn't the only one who failed to comply with what they were supposed to do at school today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment