quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tomorrow and all it's work-out wonders...

Working out...

...blah...

...it's just something that I don't do.

I need to - don't get me wrong -
I'm just generally too lazy, distracted, and lack the general motivation to do it.

Tomorrow, though??

Tomorrow, I have to.
For class.

...wish me luck.


(and pray that I don't have a heart attack or something simply because my body is  not physically used to that type of exertion)

1 comment:

  1. Did you sign up for a physical education class? Or a PE credit? Why on Earth would you have to work out for class? I personally, only exercise if it's something I enjoy... like the five mile walks I like to go on or the long, lazy "runs" (if you can call them that) I used to do before I met Ben and the 15 happy pounds I gained made it no fun (because 15 happy pounds bouncing around do not feel very good... no, really - they don't). Ha! But to go exercise because you have to? I find that to be a ridiculous notion. Yes, I do.

    ReplyDelete