quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today is MY day. (like it or not)

Today, it is my birthday.  :)

I have neglected to celebrate my requisite "birthday week" due to far too much stress in my Chemistry class.  (it is currently my least favorite thing that I've ever had to go through.)

(nod)

But... something bad, nay, tragic
happened today.

I had to work.

on my birthday.

for the first time ever.

(can you say NOT HAPPY?)

I did, however, find something waiting for my in the inbox of my email that made me smile...
...here, check it out:













(and I smile... again.)

It was one of those emails that I usually don't open because they've been forwarded 3,000 times.

Today, something made me open this one...
...and I'm glad I did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment