quote

"I felt a nice, fresh breeze a moment ago. Where has it gone to?"
- Tennessee Williams, in 'The Glass Menagerie'

Monday, January 31, 2011

All by myself :)

Today, I did something
- all by myself -

Wanna see??















I taped off,
painted,
waited 10 minutes,
and painted one more coat
onto the what-used-to-be-black
passenger side car door handle of my car.
(no, I did not use regular spray paint - they make touch up paint for your car in a spray can - that I also found all on my own.)  :)


It's small (and a little silly)
but I did it
all.
by.
myself.

:)

4 comments:

  1. thats awesome loowhoo! Check out my new page! I got a new layout! what you think?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! whats your email so i can email u the expense report?! Also, do u know that you were the first comment I have had?!?! I dont think anyone reads mine haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I just replaced my interior door handle. It really only took one screw but I felt like a mechanic :)

    <3, New Follower
    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete